ant-user mailing list archives

From Andrew May <a...@ingenta.com>
Subject Re: ant PVCS task
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2001 08:56:23 GMT
Natalia,

There were some changes to support UNC notation, which apparently PVCS
is a bit funny about, and I think this affects the creation of
directories on Windows where the format is C:\...

I can tell you how to change the code so that it will work for you, but
I'm not sure whether this would break the UNC support. In
Pvcs.createFolders(), the following if statement can be changed from:

if(line.startsWith("\"\\") || line.startsWith("\"/")) {

if (line.startsWith("\"") {

and it should then create your folders.

This should really be raised in bugzilla.

-Andrew