ant-user mailing list archives

From Andrew May <>
Subject Re: ant PVCS task
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2001 08:14:13 GMT

I've been working on extending the PVCS support, but unfortunately this
did not make it into 1.4. I added support for assigning version labels
and promoting, because these were what I found useful.

It's certainly possible to do pretty much anything you can do in a pcli
script using ant (because it's just calling the underlying executables),
but it's really up to the people who need it first to write it :)

Thanou Thirakul wrote:
> Hello,
> I've downloaded ant version 1.4 alpha and excited that PVCS is part of ant.
> From this version I only see the "get" command. Where is "put"? Are there
> technical reasons why the put was not implemented?
> Cheers,
> Thanou

View raw message