ant-user mailing list archives

From Richard Emberson <ember...@contact.com>
Subject running a task on a dynamically generate set of files
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2001 23:51:12 GMT
I've got a file. Its full of xml and documenation content.
I have a xslt file that can be used to transform the one file into a
file for
each section. Now each of these section files I what to use the
StyleBook
task and transform into html.

The problem is that the StyleBook task only take one file name. How can
use the StyleBook task and have it process each of the generated files?

This is a general question, given a task that takes a single file
argument, and
multiple files (which are not known before hand - other than where they
might be and/or what pattern they might match) how can you feed each
file one at a time to the task?

Thanks