ant-user mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <>
Subject <junit> task
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2001 17:16:51 GMT
I am trying to use the <junit> task with the embedded
<batchtest> element.  The problem is that my includes
work, but my excludes don't.

    <junit fork="true" printsummary="yes" dir="${build.reports}">
      <formatter type="xml"/>
      <classpath refid="test.class.path"/>
      <batchtest todir="${build.reports}">
        <fileset dir="${build.classes}">
          <exclude name="**/excalibur/test/*"/>
          <exclude name="**$*"/>
          <include name="**/test/*"/>

I am trying to exclude internal classes from the batch testing,
as well as one specific test.  It finds all the test classes and the
internal classes, and then tries to execute tests on all of them.

View raw message