ant-user mailing list archives

From "Prabhakar Chaganti" <prabha...@chaganti.net>
Subject Re: Question on XML Editors
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2001 16:59:54 GMT
Send reply to:  	ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Date sent:      	Fri, 03 Aug 2001 11:05:40 -0400
From:           	"Trogdon, David" <DTrogdon@orgtek.com>
Subject:        	Question on XML Editors
To:             	"'ant-user@jakarta.apache.org'" <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>

If your platform is nix, you could use Xemacs with PSGML, XSL and
XSLT-Process modes. You will get not only syntax highlighting but
you can associate stylesheets with xml files,  and run a transform on
them from inside XEmacs.

On Windoze, XMLSpy seems quite good. You could ofcourse use
Netbeans to edit the xml files and ant xml files, and execute the
targets from inside Netbeans !!! You could also use XEmacs on
windoze...

prabhakar chaganti