ant-user mailing list archives

From SimonRichards...@halifax.co.uk
Subject RE: private
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2001 11:13:32 GMT

</project>

Simon

-----Original Message-----
From: cnsxxx09@netscape.net [mailto:cnsxxx09@netscape.net]
Sent: 22 August 2001 09:32
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: private

Hi,

Is it possible (and, if not, forseen) to be able to make a target private;
so it can only be called from another target, and not from the command line?

I have 2 targets; each sets their own specific properties before sending
them to a more generic (and, ideally, private) target.

TIA

Chris

http://shopnow.netscape.com/

http://webmail.netscape.com/

Part of the Halifax Group, Halifax plc, Registered in England No. 2367076.  Registered Office:
Trinity Road, Halifax, West Yorkshire HX1 2RG. Represents only the Halifax Financial Services
Marketing Group for the purposes of advising on and selling life assurance, pensions and unit
trust business.  The Marketing Group is regulated by the Personal Investment Authority.  Switchboard
01422 333333.