ant-user mailing list archives

From cnsxx...@netscape.net
Subject RE: Re-usable File Sets
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2001 14:33:49 GMT
Hi,

I know I can use the 'includes' in the <jar> tag and also include a basedir, but the
META-INF doesn't live in the basedir, and besides this whole approach is m-ugly when compared
to the concept of FileSets.

Any suggestions on how to accomplish this?

Thanks IA

C.
--

cnsxxx09@netscape.net wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I have an EJB ant target that runs the Jar command over a specified set of files.
>In order to make this really useful & re-usable I want to be able to re-call it many
times but passing in different filesets.

>>From the docs <path id="base.path"> and  <path refid="base.path"> look
like what I am looking for, but I cannot use the path tag within the jar command/tag.