ant-user mailing list archives

From David Scassa <dsca...@journee.com>
Subject Multiple JDK Situation
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2001 17:26:24 GMT
Kind Folks,

I have been building successfully using ANT 1.3 with IBM's JDK 1.2.2 that is
included with Websphere 3.5. We are now porting our product to BEA's
WebLogic 6.0 and in doing so have a requirement to build with SUN's JDK
1.3.1. Up until now, I've maintained two separate build.xml files for both
"builds" but am attempting to integrate them into a single build file.

Has anyone attempted to run a single that uses two different JDK's for
different parts of the build? I am attempting to keep from having to
maintain two versions of the build scripts.

Suggestions?

David