ant-user mailing list archives

From Edgar "Sánchez" <vesanc...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Why doesn't the path on a Jar file is puted when using fileset on a jar Tag?
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2001 23:59:26 GMT
  THANKSSSS!!!! PETER!!!!!!

  You save my life, no I can continue with the other
builds, coz now, I have the real one and the others
are the same with different paths

  THANKS again!!!!!!!!

VES
--- Peter Donald <donaldp@apache.org> wrote:
> On Fri, 31 Aug 2001 09:20, Edgar "Sánchez" wrote:
> >   Hi everyone, i think I got it... but the only
> thing,
> > and hope the last one is to put the path of the
> file
> > for the 4 files I put into my jar.  After
> generating
> > the jar I checked it out, and see if those files
> were
> > added..... the files were added with no path on it
> :-(
>
> thats because you tell it not to add path ;)
>
> Try something like
>
> <target name="jar_ejb" depends="compile_ejb">
>   <jar jarfile="D:/vicsa/HelloEJBAfil.jar"
>         basedir="D:/vicsa/Construccion"
>         includes="afiliacion/EJB/**/*.*">
>
>  <!-- here comes the file set -->
>     <fileset dir="D:/vicsa/Construccion/">
>        <include
> name="arquitectura/EJB/FachadaGeneral.class"/>
>        <include
> name="arquitectura/EJB/FachadaGeneralHome.class"/>
>     </fileset>
>
>     <fileset dir="D:/vicsa/Construccion/">
>       <include
> name="arquitectura/util/RequestMappingValue.class"/>
>     </fileset>
>

> --
> Cheers,
>
> Pete

> you've made a dangerous leap right over common
> sense, like some kind of metaphysical Evil Knievel

=====

"Puedes sentirte desilusionado si fallas, pero estás condenado si no lo intentas."

"You can get disappointed if you fail down, but you are doomed if you do not try it."

ICQ #  22338121