ant-user mailing list archives

From Edgar "Sánchez" <vesanc...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Installation on windows 2000
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2001 23:47:33 GMT
Hi abhinand

  Well I installed the binary ant, I just unzipped the
file into an Ant directory, and declare an ANT_HOME
system variable pointing to my directory e.g. d:\ant
  also in my classpath put the path of the ant\lib
libraries... ant.jar, jaxp.jar parser.jar
  and the ant\bin in my path... and thats all..

  If there is something i missed, check the
documentation for installing ant that cames with you
zip file.

VES

=====