ant-user mailing list archives

From Edgar "Sánchez" <vesanc...@yahoo.com>
Subject Why doesn't the path on a Jar file is puted when using fileset on a jar Tag?
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2001 23:20:39 GMT
  Hi everyone, i think I got it... but the only thing,
and hope the last one is to put the path of the file
for the 4 files I put into my jar.  After generating
the jar I checked it out, and see if those files were
added..... the files were added with no path on it :-(
 thats bad, coz I need the path that path in my jar
file.

  This is my target, if some one could tell me for the
last one, how do I put the path in my jar file

<target name="jar_ejb" depends="compile_ejb">
     <jar jarfile="D:/vicsa/HelloEJBAfil.jar"

basedir="D:/vicsa/Construccion/afiliacion/EJB"
                includes="**/*.*">

<!-- here comes the file set -->
         <fileset
dir="D:/vicsa/Construccion/arquitectura/EJB/">
              <include name="FachadaGeneral.class"/>
              <include
name="FachadaGeneralHome.class"/>
         </fileset>

         <fileset
dir="D:/vicsa/Construccion/arquitectura/util/">
              <include
name="RequestMappingValue.class"/>
         </fileset>

         <fileset
dir="D:/vicsa/Construccion/seguridad/EJB/">
              <include name="EmpresaValue.class" />
         </fileset>
  </jar>
</target>

  so the target works fine but the path never appears.
I would like to send you my jar file in order to have
a better idea of what Im talking about is only 10kb

=====

"Puedes sentirte desilusionado si fallas, pero estás condenado si no lo intentas."

"You can get disappointed if you fail down, but you are doomed if you do not try it."

ICQ #  22338121