ant-user mailing list archives

From Edgar "Sánchez" <vesanc...@yahoo.com>
Subject path on jar files, using 2 filesets for different directories
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2001 19:21:34 GMT
  I used the fileset in order to put, different files
(*.class) from different directories, but when I
checked the generated jar, there is a path missing, I
think that would be my problem about the message a
get, everytime i run the buil, something about a
missing class, this class is now already in my jar
file, but it doesn't have the path.

  Is there a way to put the path into the jar file??
my target is as shows:

<target name="jar_ejb" depends="compile_ejb">
     <jar jarfile="D:/vicsa/HelloEJBAfil.jar"

basedir="D:/vicsa/Construccion/intelgas/afiliacion/EJB"
                includes="$**/*.*">
         <fileset
dir="D:/vicsa/Construccion/intelgas/arquitectura/EJB/">
              <include name="**/FachadaGeneral.class"
/>
              <include name="FachadaGeneralHome.class"
/>
         </fileset>

         <fileset
dir="D:/vicsa/Construccion/intelgas/seguridad/EJB/">
              <include name="EmpresaValue.class" />
         </fileset>
  </jar>
</target>

 The files FachadaGeneral, FachadaGeneralHome and
EmpresaValue. class are the files without the path in
the jar.

  The message after running the build refers
EmpresaValue as a missing file.

 Thanks???

--- Peter Donald <donaldp@apache.org> wrote:
> I believe that excludes will always take precedence
> and thus chuck out your
> includes "matches". What you may be able to do is
> something like
>
> <jar jarfile="jcp.jar" whenempty="skip"
> defaultexcludes="false">
>     <fileset dir="${base.dir}">
>       <exclude name="**/bar/*" />
>     </fileset>
>     <fileset dir="${base.dir}">
>       <include name="**/foo/bar/*.class" />
>     </fileset>
> </jar>
>
> Not sure - haven't checked it works but try that ;)
>
> On Fri, 31 Aug 2001 01:09, Kyle Adams wrote:
> > I'm still stuck on this problem - anyone have even
> a smidgen of an idea?

> > I'm looking for clarification on exactly how
> includes and excludes work.
> > I need to package two JARs for weblogic - one for
> the java classpath,
> > one for the weblogic classpath.  The directory bar
> should be excluded
> > from one, and included in the other, EXCEPT when
> bar is a subdirectory
> > of foo.  I had thought this would handle it:
> >
> > <!-- Weblogic classpath jar -->
> > <jar jarfile="wcp.jar" basedir="${base.dir}"
> whenempty="skip">
> >     <include name="**/bar/*.class" />
> >     <exclude name="**/foo/bar/*" />
> > </jar>
> >
> > <!-- Java classpath jar -->
> > <jar jarfile="jcp.jar" basedir="${base.dir}"
> whenempty="skip"
> > defaultexcludes="false">
> >     <exclude name="**/bar/*" />
> >     <include name="**/foo/bar/*.class" />
> > </jar>
> >
> > But the jcp.jar is skipped, which leads me to
> believe that the last
> > <include> does not override the <exclude>.  Or
> that my syntax is just
> > incorrect :-)
> >
> > Kyle
>
> --
> Cheers,
>
> Pete

> "Marriage, Friends, Religon -- these are the demons
> you must slay in order to suceed in business.."
>                  -- Mr. Burns, The Simpsons

=====

"Puedes sentirte desilusionado si fallas, pero estás condenado si no lo intentas."

"You can get disappointed if you fail down, but you are doomed if you do not try it."

ICQ #  22338121