ant-user mailing list archives

From Edgar "Sánchez" <vesanc...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: ejbjar headaches
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2001 22:22:33 GMT
  Thanks T Master..
  but there are 3 types of optinal jar...

jakarta-ant-1.3-optional.jar  14-Mar-2001 07:09  242K

jakarta-ant-1.3-optional.jar.asc 29-May-2001 07:25
246
jakarta-ant-1.3-optional.jar.md5 29-May-2001 07:39
70

 I'm downloading the first jar... is it ok?

--- T Master <tmaster@iknowledgeinc.com> wrote:
> Download optional.jar from the Ant site, and install
> it in the ANT_HOME/lib
> directory.

=====

"Puedes sentirte desilusionado si fallas, pero estás condenado si no lo intentas."

"You can get disappointed if you fail down, but you are doomed if you do not try it."

ICQ #  22338121