ant-user mailing list archives

From Edgar "Sánchez" <vesanc...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: ejbjar headaches
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2001 21:52:56 GMT
Hi Atherton..

  I used your the code you send about the ejbjar, but
when I ran the build it says..

D:\vicsa\Construccion\afiliaciontest.xml:58: Could not
create task of type: ejbjar. Common solutions are to
use taskdef to declare your task
, or, if this is an optional task, to put the
optional.jar in the lib directory of your ant
installation (ANT_HOME).

  So, could you candly explain me how do I use the
ejbjar in a build project?? Because in the manual of
ant, there are some samples, but is the same story.
either them or yours can run :-(

  am I doing something wrong???

thanks
VES

--- Atherton Richard - Z9V
<richard.atherton@AXA-RoyaleBelge.be> wrote:

> Conor,
>
> I specify the local dtd's and I now the program just
> hangs. I'm closing to
> giving up and just using the batch files I have that
> work.
>
> Is there a sample out there for Ant 1.3 Weblogic
> 5.1.0, with code,
> descriptors, build file etc? Perhaps that would be
> the best place to start.
>
> Cheers,
> Richard.

=====

"Puedes sentirte desilusionado si fallas, pero estás condenado si no lo intentas."

"You can get disappointed if you fail down, but you are doomed if you do not try it."

ICQ #  22338121