ant-user mailing list archives

From Edgar "Sánchez" <vesanc...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Directory handling of the ant task ....... so do I!!
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2001 16:21:41 GMT
  Hi Magnus...

    Reading your message, I saw that you have the same
problem like me, with the minimun difference that I'm
not call another task, instead of that, I'm calling
different targets that depends on each one, but when
the last target is executed, it takes another
directory, even If I put hard code, the task doesn't
founds the directory and looks for another one :-(

  thats too bad, isn't?  Is this a bug? or we need to
do something else to fix the problem?

  Well, hope we find the answer.

=====

"Puedes sentirte desilusionado si fallas, pero estás condenado si no lo intentas."

"You can get disappointed if you fail down, but you are doomed if you do not try it."

ICQ #  22338121