ant-user mailing list archives

From Edgar "Sánchez" <vesanc...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: variables instead properties!
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2001 16:04:55 GMT
 Daisy thanks,
  But, let me see if I undestood...

  if a declare a property inside a target, when the
target finish is the property destroyed?? so, thats
why i can use it again.

 but what happens if I use it for a general block,
after finishing that block I wanted to use it again,
will the value change for the new one??
e.g.
<!-- this is the block1 -->
<property name="myprop" value="v1" />