ant-user mailing list archives

From Edgar "Sánchez" <vesanc...@yahoo.com>
Subject variables instead properties!
Date Sat, 25 Aug 2001 17:53:40 GMT
  Hello you people!!

   I've been reading the manuals to find  if is there
any chance to change the value of a property, coz i
delclared one with value="" e.g.
  <property name="Mdl_Name" Value=""/>

  after that, some line bellow I wanted to change the
value to:

<property name="Mdl_Name" Value="somevalue"/>

  but the second asignment did nothing
  also a tried to put in in the way:

<property name="${Mdl_Name}" Value="somevalue"/>

  but it didn't work too :-(

  is there any way to use variables in Ant in order to
mantain the same variable (property) and changing the
values the time we want??

  thanks in advance and have a good day.

=====

"Puedes sentirte desilusionado si fallas, pero estás condenado si no lo intentas."

"You can get disappointed if you fail down, but you are doomed if you do not try it."

ICQ #  22338121