ant-user mailing list archives

From Edgar "Sánchez" <vesanc...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: The cv0f arguments on a Jar? ejbc
Date Sat, 25 Aug 2001 17:34:47 GMT
 Thank you

--- Conor MacNeill <conor@cortexebusiness.com.au>

http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/manual/OptionalTasks/ejb.html

http://www.mycgiserver.com/~janaudy/jyperion.org/java/ant/

> > A nice implementation.
>
> Nice if you want to run ejbc everytime you do a
> build and nothing has
> changed. That would be a killer in my development
> environment. The author
> talks about this problem but there is no solution. I
> suggest you read the
> <ejbjar> task description and understand how to
> apply it. I am not saying
> it is going to be easy but I think you will find it
> gives you good results.
> I have made changes in the 1.4 version to make it
> handle more ways of
> naming beans.
>
> BTW, the example you give has some issues. It should
> be using log() methods
> rather than System.err.println. Also, it is
> preferable in methods such as
>     public void setEjbjarfile(String jf) {
> to use File arguments. Ant will resolve such files
> relative to the project
> basedir which is generally preferable if you run
> your build from a
> different directory.
>

> > Disgruntled beyond belief!
>
> Me too :-)
>
> Conor

=====

"Puedes sentirte desilusionado si fallas, pero estás condenado si no lo intentas."

"You can get disappointed if you fail down, but you are doomed if you do not try it."

ICQ #  22338121