ant-user mailing list archives

From Edgar "Sánchez" <vesanc...@yahoo.com>
Subject The args attribute is deprecated
Date Sat, 25 Aug 2001 01:33:54 GMT
  Hi all..

   Now I get it, well somethings, I need more practice
with Ant :-)

   I have my build running the following line

      <java classname="weblogic.ejbc"
         args=" -classpath ${CLASSPATH} arqEJB1.jar
appServer/${NOMBRE_JAR}">
      </java>

   When my build gets this line the next message on my
cmd window came out:

[java] The args attribute is deprecated. Please use
nested arg elements.

   How do I use arg elements.. I checked the manual
and only have one arg.  I don't undestand what it
means, could anyone explain me that??

  Thank you.
VES

=====

"Puedes sentirte desilusionado si fallas, pero estás condenado si no lo intentas."

"You can get disappointed if you fail down, but you are doomed if you do not try it."

ICQ #  22338121