ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: A String property value
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2001 19:41:24 GMT
You could (as a workaround, until you can find out why your version is
broken), just do the command-line defines as separate properties, then
combine them in your build-file -- eg:

$ ant -Dm=August -Dd=24 -Dy=2001

and in your build-file you'd have:

  <property name="last_date" value="${m} ${d}, ${y}"/>

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)