ant-user mailing list archives

From Edgar "Sánchez" <>
Subject RE: The cv0f arguments on a Jar?
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2001 19:30:33 GMT
  Bill, sorry, let me explain again...
  well, i'm trying to make an EJB.

   I'm asking how to add multiple files to a jar,
those files are in different locations, but the last
one, the one which has the xml files in MATA-INF has
in a .bat file the following sentence:

jar cf jarname.jar compiledjavafiles\*.class
jar uf jarname.jar otherdir1\specificclass.class
jar uf jarname.jar otherdir1\specificclass2.class
jar uf jarname.jar -C compiledjavafiles META-INF

  but they told me to change the last line for this
 jar cv0f jarname.jar test META-INF

  this from a DOS command line works fine, the point
is that I want to transalte the args ant parameters
into XMl for the Ant.

  also I have another line:

java -hotspot weblogic.ejbc -compiler javac -iiop
build\EJBclient.jar EJBclient.jar

  how do I put this line into my XML build to be
understood by Ant???

  thanks, hope you can open my mind to see the light

"Puedes sentirte desilusionado si fallas, pero estás condenado si no lo intentas."

"You can get disappointed if you fail down, but you are doomed if you do not try it."

ICQ #  22338121

Do You Yahoo!?