ant-user mailing list archives

From Edgar "Sánchez" <vesanc...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: The cv0f arguments on a Jar?
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2001 18:49:09 GMT
 Thanks Bill, but what happend if I also want to put 3
more classes?? like this, and the only classes that
want with the cv0f is the last one? Is it correct to
put the compress="false" before the last line??

jar jarfile="_${NOMBRE_JAR}">
   <fileset dir="${PAQUETE}/*.class"/>
   <fileset
dir="${PAQUETE_ARQ}/FachadaGeneral.class"/>
   <fileset
dir="${PAQUETE_ARQ}/FachadaGeneralHome.class"/>
   compress="false"
   <fileset
dir="${RUTA_PADRE}/${PAQUETE}/META-INF/**"/>
</jar>

http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/manual/CoreTasks/jar.html

=====