ant-user mailing list archives

From "Jarzynka, Mark" <mjarzy...@fnni.com>
Subject RE: Ant & VAJ
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2001 21:16:23 GMT
Thanks for the response. Not all of the targets did have a description.  I
fixed this and reran it and with the same "Can't load default task list".  I
also used the sample build.xml from the doc (in which all the targets didn't
have descriptions.. So I added descriptions and reran it with same result).