ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: antcall for fileset
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2001 19:59:22 GMT
Doesn't look like <anton> has come into existence yet, so you could take a
look at the "Configure" tool on the External Tools and Tasks page
(http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/external.html), or you could check out the
unofficial <foreach> task (several versions of which are available from
the mailing-list archives).

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)