ant-user mailing list archives

From Edgar "Sánchez" <vesanc...@yahoo.com>
Subject Making Jumps or doing Loops!!
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2001 15:03:46 GMT
  Hi everyone is Vincent again...

    now I've 2 questions, well those are for the same
reason..
  I was wondering if here in Ant could I make some
jumps in order to repeat the same procedure with other
caracteristics, or if I can use loops like For or
While to do the same, keeping a counter in order to
make conditions to execute the same procedure or same
target with diferent actions.

  Is it possible?

  thank you
VES

=====

"Puedes sentirte desilusionado si fallas, pero estás condenado si no lo intentas."

"You can get disappointed if you fail down, but you are doomed if you do not try it."

ICQ #  22338121