ant-user mailing list archives

From Edgar "Sánchez" <vesanc...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: usefull manuals
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2001 02:05:23 GMT
  Hi Conor...

  Yes, you are right. I forgot that you make the
manuals. Since I've been working with all Microsoft
technology I got used to their documentation.

  Well the manuals could have more samples, as I was
saying with basic but complete projects, for each
subject, for example the part that you talk about the
Classpath, or the properties when the user send them
from the command line at the moment of the build
execution. Those are some samples. In all the manuals
from their development tools like VB, if you go an
look for a function, its shows you how to use it, and
give you a sample that can be copy-pasted into your
working area to test, in order to understand the
functionality of the function.

  Hope my comments do not boder any one.

see you soon
Vicente

--- Conor MacNeill <conor@cortexebusiness.com.au>
wrote:
> In what way are the manuals not good enough? If you
> don't tell us that they
> will never become good enough.
>
> Conor

=====

"Puedes sentirte desilusionado si fallas, pero estás condenado si no lo intentas."