ant-user mailing list archives

From Nicolas Girard <girard_nico...@yahoo.fr>
Subject [off-topic but i hope useful] signcode
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2001 10:21:39 GMT
Hi,
Although it was off-topic, I think this info will be useful for all people who
use signcode and want their build to be fully automated.
I've found a way to bypass signcode's password dialog box : you have to import
your certificate in the registry, using a Microsoft tool called pvkimprt.exe.
Download & instructions page is
http://msdn.microsoft.com/vba/technical/pvk.asp
Then, just reference your certificate with its common name:
signcode -cn Commonname file.cab
It works fine for me.
Hope that helps

Nicolas Girard
---
Divide by cucumber error. Please re-install Universe and reboot.