ant-user mailing list archives

From Sanjay Bhatia <s...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: multiple builds
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2001 21:23:03 GMT
Thanks Bevan for the recommendations.  I've been meaning to ask this on the
list for a while and now is as good a time as any.

I'm interested in seeing examples of buildfiles that work well for you and
those that you would consider very well organized.  If you have copyright and
NDA issues to deal with please ignore this.  Feel free to email me directly.

I'm managing a project that's growing at quite a pace and we may have to split
our file soon.

Thanks,
sb

PS : One of my fav. cricketers is Michael Bevan.  You're not related are you?
:)