ant-user mailing list archives

From Satish Kumar <mail2g...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Creating an EJB jar file with Weblogic 5.1
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2001 09:21:32 GMT
I am using weblogic 6.0 ..but this is what i do...
create a build directory ...put all the required class
files there and copy the descriptors there...jar it
and do weblogic.ejbc.think the same will work for 5.1
as well

I have the foll props set.
WL_HOME=D:/weblogic/beahome/wlserver6.0
APPLICATIONS=D:/weblogic/beahome/wlserver6.0/config/mydomain/applications

<target name="compile_ejb">
    <javac 	srcdir="${src}"
    		destdir="${build}"
    		includes="com/company/hello/ejb/*.java"/>
      <mkdir dir="${build}/META-INF"/>
      <copy todir="${build}">
          <fileset dir="${dds}">
            <include name="**/*jar.xml"/>
          </fileset>
  </target>

  <!-- Make a standard ejb jar file, including XML
deployment descriptors -->
  <target name="jar_ejb" depends="compile_ejb">
    <jar jarfile="${dist}/HelloEJB.jar"
      basedir="${build}">
    </jar>
  </target>

  <!-- Run ejbc to create the deployable jar file -->
  <target name="ejbc" depends="jar_ejb">
    <java classname="weblogic.ejbc" fork="yes">
      <sysproperty key="weblogic.home"
value="${WL_HOME}"/>
      <arg line="-compiler javac ${dist}/HelloEJB.jar
${APPLICATIONS}/HelloBean.jar"/>
      <classpath>
        <pathelement
path="${WL_HOME}/lib/weblogic.jar"/>
      </classpath>
    </java>
  </target>

Hope this helps...mail back if u have any queries
-Satish