ant-user mailing list archives

From Cornellious Mann <cornerm...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: ANT and CVS
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2001 18:36:44 GMT
I tried you suggestion of placing
<echo message="CVSROOT> --> ${CVSROOT}" /> in my
script.  The output was "${CVSROOT}" which indicates
that this property was not set.

In my CVS task however, I am setting the cvsDir
parameter. Here is my CVS task definition...
<cvs command="-Q checkout" cvsRoot="${cvsDir}"
package="${srcPackage}" dest="${checkoutDir}/"
tag="${applicationVersion}"/>

cvsDir is set to "c:\CVS-Home.  That is the same value
I have in WinCVS.

=====
Regards,
Cornellious Mann