ant-user mailing list archives

From Kai Bartels <k...@picturesafe.de>
Subject if and depends in a target
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2001 13:31:58 GMT
Hi *!

I just learned by try and error that the tags "if" and "depends" in a
target don't cooperate the way I expected.
I expected that, when a target is nor executed because of some if or unless
clause, all dpenedend targets won't be executed, either. But they are!

Is this considered a bug or a feature? :^) What will be the behaviour of the
next Ant release?

greetinx, Kai
--
"They have the ultimate solution to all the problems that we face
 It's pointing rockets at the russians and hope they don't end up in greece"