ant-user mailing list archives

From Cornellious Mann <cornerm...@yahoo.com>
Subject ANT and CVS
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2001 18:24:42 GMT
I am using Ant to process my CVS commands.  As far as
Ant goes, everything is working great.  The problem I
am having is that I would like to use both Ant and
also use WinCVS to access CVS files.  When I check out
files using Ant, WinCVS has problems working with
those files.  I keep getting the error "no such host
c".  Has anyone tried to do this?  Does WinCVS do
anything special, so in order to work with files in
WinCVS, the files have to be checked out using WinCVS?

Thanks for any help.

=====
Regards,
Cornellious Mann