ant-user mailing list archives

From Lauren Commons <>
Subject running daemons
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2001 12:41:52 GMT
I've looked for the answer to this, but couldn't find
it.  If I missed it in the docs, please let me know...
I am building and testing (!) an asynchronous
messaging system (based on JMS).  For automated
testing, I'm looking for a way to start the server in
it's own process then run a test script and retrieve
the output for comparison to expected results.
The problem is how do I have Ant kick off the server
then move on to the next task (calling a junit test)?

Mr. Lauren Commons

Mr Lauren Commons
A person of moderate zeal

Do You Yahoo!?