ant-user mailing list archives

From Don Taylor <donald_l_taylor...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Compile question--Class not found
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2001 17:36:34 GMT
I don't understand what you're trying to accomplish with step 2.
ant/lib is where you put your own ant tasks or the optional ant tasks.
In any case, it's all ant-related.

To solve your problem try compiling package B first and produce the jar
file ("b-jar"). Then when compiling package A make sure b-jar is in the
classpath. Then everything should be fine.

-- Don