ant-user mailing list archives

From "O'Hara, Patrick" <patrick.oh...@workscape.com>
Subject RE: What properties are available
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2001 14:28:48 GMT

That's what I was using

> > The more general question is how can I get a list of the properties
> > that are available?

> ant -debug

> (make sure you capture the stuff somewhere as the output may be
> overwhelming 8-).

> Stefan

The debug flag tells me what properties I set and what their values are, but
not the properties that ant already knows such as ant.home.  My question is
short of digging through the source (which I already did and found ant.home)
is there a way to get a list of the properties that ant knows about?

Patrick O'Hara
262-408-3849
patrick.ohara@workscape.com