ant-user mailing list archives

From "T Master" <tmas...@iknowledgeinc.com>
Subject developing custom task - DirectoryScanner help needed
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2001 20:11:20 GMT
The saga continues...

I have made my task to support usage of javancss.  I do NOT extend from
MatchedTask.

However, I am having problems using DirectoryScanner.  I am trying to obtain
this from a fileset, as per code snippet from task delete.  The method call
to obtain the DirectoryScanner requires a Project.  Where should this be
instantiated or referenced from?

Line 2 is in question.  Code snippet:
            FileSet fs = (FileSet) filesets.elementAt(i);
            DirectoryScanner ds = new DirectoryScanner(); //
fs.getDirectoryScanner(project);
            String[] files = ds.getIncludedFiles();

If a new Project object were created, it would not know anything about my
fileset attributes.  So I'm lost now.

Tariq