ant-user mailing list archives

From "Steve Wells" <swe...@graviton.com>
Subject Ant Instantiation Exception running JDMK MIB Compiler
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2001 15:56:02 GMT
Any help relative to the following would be greatly appreciated - I am
trying to run the MIB compiler provided with JDMK under Ant.  The
command line works fine but when it runs under Ant the following
exception is generated:

java.lang.InstantiationException: com.sun.jdmk.tools.MibGen
--- Nested Exception ---
java.lang.InstantiationException: com.sun.jdmk.tools.MibGen
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.createTask(Project.java:439)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.maybeConfigure
(UnknownElement.java:83)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.runTarget(Project.java:898)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:536)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:510)

Following is the relevant portion of my Ant script:

    <taskdef
      name="mib"
      classname="com.sun.jdmk.tools.MibGen"

classpath="${lib}/java/jdmk/jdmktk.jar;${lib}/java/jdmk/jdmkrt.jar"
    />

    <target name="mib" depends="init" >
      <mib line="-mc -d mib -tp com.graviton.dac.networkMonitor.mib
${src}/com/graviton/dac/networkMonitor/mib-graviton.txt
${lib}/java/jdmk/mib_core.txt" />
      <mib line="-mc -d mib -tp com.graviton.dac.networkMonitor.mib
${src}/com/graviton/dac/networkMonitor/mib-sub-graviton.txt
${src}/com/graviton/dac/networkMonitor/mib-graviton.txt
${lib}/java/jdmk/mib_core.txt" />
    </target>