ant-user mailing list archives

From "Blackard, Robert" <robert.black...@tgslc.org>
Subject RE: Build and Confiuration Managment with Ant... a.k.a. running A nt _ from_ JSP/Servlet
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2001 18:33:53 GMT
Actually, I plugged into the JDA remote debugger...

Should have just looked at the source code for org.apacje.tools.ant.Main
first.  Main calls System.exit(0) for success and Sustem.exit(1) for
failures... bummer.

Can anyone comment on why this is the case?  Shouldn't an Exception be
thrown for an error condition and nothing happen for success?