ant-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Laccetti" <michael.lacce...@eldan.com>
Subject RE: Ant and JARs
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2001 15:26:41 GMT
Well, I've checked it out of CVS, and it does work, so I've eliminated
that as the problem.

http://cvs.nihilist.ca/horde/chora/co.php/images/2_2l.jpg?r=1.1

That's just a sample of an image that's in the EAR.

I've opened the EAR up with WinZip, and it would appear that it's
corrupt in the EAR.  Is there some flag for a jar task to specify that
certain files are binary?

-----Original Message-----
From: Conor MacNeill [mailto:conor@cognet.com.au]
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2001 11:08
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: Ant and JARs

From: "Michael Laccetti" <michael.laccetti@eldan.com>
To: <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Saturday, September 01, 2001 12:46 AM

> They were checked in as binary, because when I check them out
> manually, they come out just fine.  Any other ideas?

OK, lets try to eliminate CVS. You said you checked them out on the Unix
box. Are you running on a PC? What is the set up? Can you do a cvs
status an image file and see whether it has the -kb flag. For example,
the status on Ant's parser jars are as follows:

$ cvs status jaxp.jar
File: jaxp.jar          Status: Up-to-date

   Working revision:    1.3
   Repository revision: 1.3     /home/cvs/jakarta-ant/lib/jaxp.jar,v
   Sticky Tag:          ANT_14_BRANCH (branch: 1.3.2)
   Sticky Date:         (none)
   Sticky Options:      -kb

Give us details on your setup, the steps in the build file and snippets
where the images are manipulated.

Conor