ant-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Laccetti" <michael.lacce...@eldan.com>
Subject RE: Ant and JARs
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2001 14:46:44 GMT
They were checked in as binary, because when I check them out manually,
they come out just fine.  Any other ideas?

-----Original Message-----
From: Conor MacNeill [mailto:conor@cortexebusiness.com.au]
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2001 10:29
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: Ant and JARs

From: "Michael Laccetti" <michael.laccetti@eldan.com>
> I've got a buildfile that creates a war, then an ear from the war and
> other related files.  Everything works fine, and when I browse through

> it, the files are all in the proper place.  However...  For some
> reason, the binary files (images, in this case) are corrupted.  And
> I'm not sure why.  Is this a jar issue?  CVS?  Ant?  Anybody got any
> ideas?

Hardware problem ? No, just kidding. There are many possible sources of
corruption depending on what you are doing.

In Ant the most common cause is copying files while filtering is turned
on. If the images are stored in CVS, the must be checked in as binary
(-kb)

As I said, It all depends on what you are doing with the files.

Conor