ant-user mailing list archives

From "Stephane Bailliez" <sbaill...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ant and Weblogic 6.1
Date Sun, 05 Aug 2001 20:20:27 GMT
RE: ant and Weblogic 6.1You don't give much information but FYI, as you noticed, the JDK bundled
w/ Weblogic 6.1 does not have a directory jre/lib/ext that normally exists in the normal JDK.
It is normally empty (and better stay unless you want to shoot yourself in the foot), so just
create the empty dir, and obviouslly it should stop complaining.

Also I don't see the relation between the fact that you have an error message and opening
a new dos window each time....

If your XML include other XML via entities, the challenge is that the line reported can be
in any XML.

As well, you might want to take a look at the option available to ant via -help...
For example, running with -verbose might save you from a guess challenge and -debug is for
the desperate user. :-)

Cheers,
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Lisa Klag
  To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
  Sent: Sunday, August 05, 2001 9:43 PM
  Subject: RE: ant and Weblogic 6.1

  Thanks Don,
  It appears that jikes was giving me a pain in my behind.  I was trying to use jikes 1.4,
which I now know I shouldn't have tried.  Even jikes 1.3 was not being nice.  So I ditched
it for the time being and I'm compiling using javac.  This is OK short-term, but I will still
have to address the jikes issue at some point.

  thanks again,
  lisa