ant-user mailing list archives

From Hakan Koseoglu <hakan.koseo...@datafit.co.uk>
Subject property override ignored?
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2001 10:02:19 GMT
Hi all,

I'm trying to get Ant, Starteam and Cruisecontrol working together. When I
run my Cruisecontrol task, of all things I get the following error:
 [property] Override ignored for user.name

I'm setting this property in a file which is called from build.xml like
<property file="make/build.properties"/>. Is there a reason why this is being
ignored? I don't have any user.name property in cruisecontrol.properties file
at all. Then either ant or cruisecontrol sets the ${user.name} to `root`,
hence no check out from the source repisatory.

--
Hakan Koseoglu

PCMS Datafit Ltd.
3 Avro Court
Ermine Business Park
Huntingdon
Cambs PE29 6XS

Tel: +44-1480-435456
Fax: +44-1480-434012

The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the person
or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or
privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, the use of this information or any disclosure, copying or
distribution is prohibited and may be unlawful.

If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the
material from any computer.

The views expressed in this e-mail may not necessarily be the views of
The PCMS Group plc and should not be taken as authority to carry out any
instruction contained.