ant-user mailing list archives

From Hakan Koseoglu <hakan.koseo...@datafit.co.uk>
Subject Re: Classpath
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2001 10:14:55 GMT
Hi,

> Markus, you'll have to elaborate on what you mean by "i do not have access
> to some properties". Build file snippets, supporting info, etc needed
> before we can help you.
Well, I tried something similar,filesetting the classpath but it failed. What
is the right way to do this?

--
Hakan Koseoglu

PCMS Datafit Ltd.
3 Avro Court
Ermine Business Park
Huntingdon
Cambs PE29 6XS

Tel: +44-1480-435456
Fax: +44-1480-434012

The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the person
or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or
privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, the use of this information or any disclosure, copying or
distribution is prohibited and may be unlawful.

If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the
material from any computer.

The views expressed in this e-mail may not necessarily be the views of
The PCMS Group plc and should not be taken as authority to carry out any
instruction contained.