ant-user mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New Ant FAQ at jGuru
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2001 16:17:37 GMT

+1000000

Sounds very useful. Hopefully it will make it easier for users to answer
questions. One thing though is it possible to email notifications to a list
(say ant-faq@jakarta.apache.org) when new questions are asked/answered. It
would be useful for just keeping abrest of where the
unclear/confusing/whatever things are.

--
Cheers,

Pete