ant-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Quinn" <mi...@onaustralia.com.au>
Subject MORE:javac fails inside ANT Compilation of dependent files
Date Sat, 18 Aug 2001 05:57:22 GMT
Hello all, have sort of resolved the issue, but not quite

    Remember

                 test
          proj1          proj2  (build.xml in here)
            |              |
           com            com
            |              |
            a              c
            |              |
            b              d
            |              |
           callee.java   caller.java

    If classpath points to proj1, and I build caller.java from command line, all
    is fine as the javac compiler finds callee.java via classpath, and builds callee.class
    as needed

    From ANT this fails, even if I set classpath and srcdir correctly

    Ant works fine when I have the following, with srcdir set at proj2, but this is not what
I want,
    I want the same behaviour as javac from the command line (above)

                             proj2 (build.xml here, only building caller.java)

         a               c
         b               d
     callee.java      caller.java

Can somebody help ??