ant-user mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@cognet.com.au>
Subject Re: Ant and JARs
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2001 15:08:10 GMT
From: "Michael Laccetti" <michael.laccetti@eldan.com>
To: <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Saturday, September 01, 2001 12:46 AM
Subject: RE: Ant and JARs

> They were checked in as binary, because when I check them out manually,
> they come out just fine.  Any other ideas?

OK, lets try to eliminate CVS. You said you checked them out on the Unix
box. Are you running on a PC? What is the set up? Can you do a cvs status
an image file and see whether it has the -kb flag. For example, the status
on Ant's parser jars are as follows:

$ cvs status jaxp.jar
File: jaxp.jar          Status: Up-to-date

   Working revision:    1.3
   Repository revision: 1.3     /home/cvs/jakarta-ant/lib/jaxp.jar,v
   Sticky Tag:          ANT_14_BRANCH (branch: 1.3.2)
   Sticky Date:         (none)
   Sticky Options:      -kb

Give us details on your setup, the steps in the build file and snippets
where the images are manipulated.

Conor