ant-user mailing list archives

From "Mitchell Ackermann" <>
Subject Re: Junit Classes and Xalan
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2001 15:17:44 GMT
The xalan-j_2* files all should contain a xalan1compat.jar.

Mitchell Ackermann

----- Original Message -----
From: ALI,HANEEF (HP-Cupertino,ex1) <>
To: <>
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2001 7:21 PM
Subject: Junit Classes and Xalan

When I try to use batchtest of Junit am getting ClassNotFound exception.

I found out that it is because of  the following import statement in which is part of junit optional package

import org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTProcessorFactory;
import org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTProcessor;
import org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTInputSource;
import org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTResultTarget;

I think this is part of Xalan1. Can some one let me know from where can I
download xalan1 compatability jar, or whether Junit task is changed to
use xalan 2. Iam using ant1.4beta

View raw message