ant-user mailing list archives

From "Stephane Bailliez" <sbaill...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JUnit Report Task in 1.4 Beta and 1.5 Alpha
Date Sun, 12 Aug 2001 20:07:02 GMT
----- Original Message -----
> I know there's been traffic lately about the JUnit Report task, but
> I haven't seen this issue addressed (apologies if I missed seeing it).

[...]
> I don't see this class in either ant.jar or optional.jar.

It's in optional.jar. You are probably using an optional.jar that you built
yourself without all dependencies or one from a nightly build which are
often incomplete due to these dependencies reasons.

> What am I doing wrong?

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-ant/release/v1.4Beta1/

Get the optional.jar  from here, and make sure your path/classpath are
correct. (ie that you are really using this ant version and that your jar
are loaded)

Keep me posted.

Stephane.