ant-user mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject Re: Ant and JARs
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2001 14:28:51 GMT
From: "Michael Laccetti" <michael.laccetti@eldan.com>
> I've got a buildfile that creates a war, then an ear from the war and
> other related files.  Everything works fine, and when I browse through
> it, the files are all in the proper place.  However...  For some reason,
> the binary files (images, in this case) are corrupted.  And I'm not sure
> why.  Is this a jar issue?  CVS?  Ant?  Anybody got any ideas?

Hardware problem ? No, just kidding. There are many possible sources of
corruption depending on what you are doing.

In Ant the most common cause is copying files while filtering is turned on.
If the images are stored in CVS, the must be checked in as binary (-kb)

As I said, It all depends on what you are doing with the files.

Conor