ant-user mailing list archives

From "Lisa Klag" <li...@cqg.com>
Subject ant and Weblogic 6.1
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2001 16:13:43 GMT
I'm a newbie to the list and I'm pretty much ant illiterate.  That said, my
weblogic 6.1 port is killing me.  I was fine under WLS 6.0, but when I went
to 6.1, things went to hell in a handbasket.
Since moving to 6.1, I have been having a large amount of heartburn with
ant.  I have to open a new DOS window every time I want to compile because I
keep getting this error message:
D:\app\build.xml:524: D:\bea\jdk131\jre\lib\ext not found.
I have looked at line 524 of my build file and I don't see anything there.
I also can't find the ext file or directory...

Any clues?

thanks,
lisa

  Lisa Klag